Code Of Ethics
Members of the Arizona Pest Professional Organization agree to:
- Uphold standards of the organizations and to fully comply with its ethics.
- Maintain high standards of moral responsibility, character and business integrity.
- Practice fairness, frankness and honesty in all advertising and in all relations for the good of the community and the pest management industry.
- Encourage, establish and maintain high standards of competence, knowledge and performance.
- Provide service safely, effectively and efficiently in accordance with best industry practices.
- Provide service within the requirements of federal and state laws and rules, and stay fully informed about laws and rules.
- Cooperate with other recognized associations and scientific and education institutions in the interchange of knowledge and ideas for mutual benefit.
- Respect the reputation and practices of other pest management professionals, and to help eliminate, without hesitation, conduct by others that violates laws and rules.
- Make the public aware of the important role the pest management industry plays in protecting health, property and the environment.
- Hold our industry in high esteem as guardians of the environment, and to strive to enhance its image.
- Promote a closer and friendlier relationship among those engaged in the industry.
- Be loyal to the principles of the Organization and active in advancing those principles.